Wednesday, July 12, 2006

KARNOV!!!


I try to get back into the video game world but its not the same. I don't know what it is. I just love the old school Nintendo games like Karnov. I first played this game when I was 7 and it was such a mind trip. Here was this fat(the cover is misleading) ,mustached , fire spitting man who only wore red baggy pants. On top of that he fights every type of mythological creature and goes through every type of climate. Well if you played Super Mario then I guess it doesn't seem so far out there. So I just had a urge to draw characters of my past.

2 comments:

Jason Loo said...

The drawing looks toight! I like the colours you used, too. You should be asked by Nintendo to do his comic.

Anonymous said...

Holy geez ...
Now that's a blast from the past!
That game rocked the house!
Wow ...great pic too ...